ATLANTA -- November is American Diabetes Month, and a number of Atlanta-area Rite Aid pharmacies will hold free Diabetes Solutions Days during the week of Nov. 1.
An annual tradition, these clinics are a great chance for patients and caretakers alike to brush up on the latest information from Rite Aid's clinical pharmacy team and the American Diabetes Association, a Rite Aid national strategic partner.
Clinics will take place at the following locations from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.:
Tuesday, Nov. 2
* 2498 Cumberland Parkway SE, Atlanta (Vinings), 30339
* 2710 Highway 92, Douglasville, 30135
* 4815 Canton Road, Marietta, 30066
Wednesday, Nov. 3
* 12155 Houze Road, Alpharetta, 30004
* 4283 Wade Green Road NW, Kennesaw, 30144
* 12075 Highway 92, Woodstock, 30188